Story Details

10 Of The Shortest Managerial Stints In Football

Posted By Braith 322 days ago on Sports

https://cheapgoals.com - Managers are often dismissed for either poor on-field performance, a breakdown in relations with the club owner, or increasing pressure to turn things around. Although managers come and go, 70% have a short stint, and the other 30% stay with a lot of pressure and utmost scrutiny from the media and the fans. According to […]

Submit a Comment

Log in to comment or register here