Blog Engage $500 USD Guest Blogging Qualifying Article
Anyone can create world’s most popular post.
“If one can do, you too can do. If no one can do, you must do” – Japanese proverb
Sounds easy, right? Actually it’s not. Reason is, most of us don’t even think about creating the world’s most popular blog post, do you?
Why do some bloggers create EPIC content everytime while others are stuggling? What makes A-list bloggers stand out from the remaining crowd?
Shall we get into the details then?
How to Write World’s Most Popular Blog Post
Before going to know about writing popular content, you must know what exactly the popular content is..
Few qualities of popular posts are:
- They attract new visitors
- They get more comments, tweets, likes, traffic, subscribers etc.
- It will be definitely worth bookmarking
- Generally It will be a one stop guide, timeless content and the list goes on..
Put Yourself Into Their Shoes
Think from your readers point of view before you are going to create the content. Don’t write about yourself unless it’s a personal blog.
How can you do this?
Get personal with your readers: The best way to get personal with you readers is to make a conversation in your comment section. Try to add value to your comments and give suggestions every time.
Do Q&A sessions: If you focus on solving your readers problems, then it certainly adds credibility to your blog. Try to do Q&A sessions once in a week or at least once a month. Best way to do is, ask your readers, email them about what type of content they want to see in your blog.
Provide Value to Your Readers: Why should your readers visit your blog again? Give actionable tips which can be implemented right away. These type of quick tips can grab more readers to your blog and soon they will start loving your blog and your content.
Entertain or Educate: I’ve read somewhere that, online readers will visit other sites only for two reasons.
One is: to get their problems solved
Other is: to be entertained
If possible try to educate them with adding some humor in your posts.
I’ve written adequate no. of posts on creating great content on my blog, yet it’s difficult to describe the viral content creation tips. But, I’ll try to give you optimized and effective tips to create most popular blog posts. Try them now..
Now get ready to write your popular content
1. Decide the topic: Decide what you want to write about. Are you writing about SEO? blog tips? business or traffic tips? Have an idea about your topic. This is the first thing you have to do while creating your most popular post.
2. Research: This is essential before you start writing for your readers. Never pretend as you know everything. You must research on what you are writing about. You should have better knowledge about the topic.
3. Pre-write first: After collecting the information about the topic, go offline(it makes your mind peaceful, you can focus better – use ‘zenwriter’ if possible). Start brainstorming your ideas and write them down into a paper.
4. Start writing by using mind map: After finishing your pre-writing, write for your readers now. The best tip I can suggest here is, “write like you talk”. Even a sixth grade student should understand your language. Don’t use complex words in your writing, instead try to write in simple language. Your readers will love this.
5. Craft it and eliminate the unnecessary words: The best tip here is, keep your paragraphs short. It’s better if it contains 3-4 lines. Short paragraphs look more appealing than the long paragraphs. Your readers can easily skim few topics, even if you write lengthy posts. Use lists, numbers, headings according to your posts. Eliminate unnecessary words. Make it easy to read the whole post.
6. Killer headlines are vital: What made you to read this post? Absolutely the title of this post. It’s attention grabbing and promising the benefits to create great content. That made you to click on this post and still making read the entire post. This is the most essential part while creating the great content. No matter how valuable the content is, it will be of no use if you don’t use attention grabbing headlines. No problem, take some time to create killer titles. But come with the great titles. Your readers should click on your posts by looking just at the titles.
7. Add at least one image: First off, why should you add images for your blog posts? Simple. Image is the first thing your readers look at. If it’s grabbing their attention, they you are half done! Use appropriate, funny and compelling images. Don’t forget to give the credit if you use from other sites.
8. Use CTA(Call To Action): Call your readers to action at the end of every post. This grabs your readers attention. If you don’t use CTA, you can’t make your post as much popular as you expected.
How can you do this?
End with a question or ask your readers to comment about the corresponding blog post. They will surely comment if they find it useful. I’m sure this will work out, because I’ve experienced this many times on my blog.
9. Proof read: You will be doomed if you don’t double check your post before hitting the publish button. What if you write “Lets eat Grandma” instead of using “Lets eat, Grandma?” Gone, right?
That’s why it’s important to cross check what you have written.
10. Publish, promote and sit: Publish your post. Promote, promote and promote. Sit down and give it some time to go viral..
Look, how simple it is to create the best blog content. Follow these tips for every blog post you write. Who knows, one day you will become the world’s best writer.
Length of your post
This is the common question that every one will get before going to create a blog post. Should you write a detailed post or a typical blog post with 500-600 words?
BTW which is better? Any answer?
Unfortunately there’s no specific answer..
It totally depends on YOU. You can’t predict whether your present post go viral or not, but you can make them go viral by writing DETAILED posts. Generally, detailed posts will attract more than the normal posts because they add so much of value.
Moreover, detailed posts take much time to create, but they worth it. Remember, popular content needs a lot of research and effort.
Make Your Readers Addicted to Your Blog
Next step to do is, making your readers stick to your blog. For that you need to do the following things.
Read popular posts in popular blogs: You can learn how to write the content in most compelling way and crafting it by reading popular posts. You can learn more better if you learn it from the top blogs like copyblogger, problogger, basicblogtips, dailyblogtips etc.
Don’t focus on money: This seems to be funny though, but it will definitely increase your authority. At least for the first few months(say 6 to 8 months), don’t try to monetize your blog. Because that is the time, your blog will start gaining the momentum. Try to focus on enhancing skills in your field first, money comes easily then.
Write Like You Talk: Yeah, the best writing tip here is, “write like you talk”. Don’t use complex words. Just write with ease. Use simple words in your posts. But, be sure about your spelling mistakes.
KISS it baby: Hey naughty, stop!! I’m not saying you to kiss Keep It Simple Stupid. Make your posts easy to read. Your readers shouldn’t feel stress while reading your content. Guide them with the proper navigation. Don’t make your blog design complex, make it simple and use better typography.
Make it easy to comment on your posts, never strain your readers with unreadable CAPTCHA’s. Get rid of CAPTCHA if you want more comments.
OK, it’s time to wrap up
I’m done now!
- Make your blog a wonderful place to learn what you are writing about
- Your blog should come into your readers mind when they have any blogging problems
Blog Engage readers, your turn now:
I’m glad to know your thoughts about this article.
Any new strategy you think can work to create most popular post?
What’s your most popular blog post?
Which methods have you tried to create it?
Did you retweet this post?