June 14 Twitter Chat Summary
Ann Smarty, of MyBlogGuest.com joined us for our last #BlogEngage Twitter Chat. We were happy to have her input and insight. Also, John Paul Aguiar of John Paul Aguiar: The Money Dummy Blog attempted to join us, but was prevented from doing so due to Twitter limitations. Don’t worry, he has said he will be back, so stay tuned!
As a collective, we discussed our starting point as bloggers, specifically, did we start blogging for the sheer joy of writing, to make money, or the combination? While no one denies that it is nice to make money, the consensus was that we enjoy blogging and started blogging because of that enjoyment. Many of us have found ways to make money, but it seems to be with products and services that we offer, in addition to our blogging. Or, a “Day Job.”
Did you miss the chat? Hey, join us next time, same time, same place, Thursday, at 4p EDT. For more information, visit #BlogEngage Twitter Chat. And, come check out the play-by-play slideshow / transcript / archive, below.
Many of us still continue to blog for fun and enrichment in our lives. Some have found ways to be scheduled and balanced in life, love, and the pursuit of blogging. Others are more free-spirited in their approach to blogging. Some are full-time bloggers, some are part-time bloggers, and some are part-timers who spend full-time hours on blogging!
Wherever we are at, we are there because we enjoy it. We enjoy blogging (at least part of the time) and continue in our blogging endeavors, together, here at BlogEngage.
Next Chat: June 21 (4p EDT)
- Brian will tell us more about how to drive traffic using BlogEngage.
- He will also tell us more about his new site, Yawoop.com and how it can benefit you, as a blogger!
- Bring your questions about BlogEngage and Yawoop.
- Q1 What are ways that BlogEngage has improved traffic to your blog?
- Q2 What are ways that BlogEngage can be used to increase traffic to your blog?
- Q3 What is Yawoop and how have people used it?
- Q4 What are ways that Yawoop can help drive traffic to your blog?